Our client who are a Global Financial Services firm are Looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team.
You will drive and influence the cultural and people management agenda of organisational change and business improvement initiatives to improve business performance.
Main Duties as the Senior HR Business Partner:
Operating as a trusted partner people leaders (and employees) the Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring high quality strategic HR, as well as to provide expert advice and guidance on people strategy initiatives to support the achievement of business and functional objectives.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the functional leadership teams and other internal and external stakeholders
- Embed People strategy and ensure operational excellence in all people practices
- Ensure the functional/departmental priorities are represented in the overall People strategy
- Advise leaders and employees to implement People policies and ensure alignment across the organisation
- Take a lead role in leadership recruitment, compensation and displacement activity
- Consults with leaders on employee issues including disciplinary issues, employee development, retention, compensation philosophy, restructuring and organisational development needs
- Work with leadership teams to evaluate training needs (at a functional level) and provide support to leaders in developing their learning strategies/priorities
- Ensure continuous improvement across all areas of the employee life cycle
- Establish key performance metrics upon which to manage service levels / service excellence
- Upskill people leaders to support proactive management of employee relations activity
- Work with external vendors to ensure appropriately supported in complex employee relations activity
Skills required as the Senior HR Business Partner:
- Previous experience within a HR Generalist Business Partner position
- Strong Financial Services background
- Experience of partnering with senior stakeholders across the full HR lifecycle
- CIPD Qualified