City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Company benefits
27 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Social Media Manager for a FinTech payments company.
This is a permanent full-time position, hybrid working of 2 / 3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for designing and implementing the social media strategy, aligning with the businesses goals.
Responsibilities as Social Media Manager
- Develop and create awareness of the brand across the main social media channels.
- Manage, on a daily basis, of all company social media accounts.
- Develop innovative, creative, and engaging content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focussed messages.
- Analysing social media campaigns, setting specific objectives, and reporting on ROI, by using tracking systems to gather data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as customer service, sales, and product to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Ensure all social media is compliance approved and within the FCA regulation standards.
Experience and skills
- 4+ years' experience within social media
- Financial Services experience is essential, FinTech experience is desired.
- Ability to create engaging and attention-grabbing posts within a competitive market.
- An in-depth knowledge of all leading social media sites including understanding of their algorithms.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a fast-growing organisation.
A permanent role paying up to £70,000 based on experience. Hybrid working of 2 / 3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.