£350 - £450 per day
AF - TWCJ357_1632331059
about 1 year ago
My client, a leader in their field is hiring a Tax Manager. The role will involve partnering with Regional & Local Finance, Controllership & Compliance teams, to ensure timely & accurate reporting, while in compliance with US & local GAAP.
- Support the Tax department by preparing supporting schedules for tax calculations and any ad‐hoc tax audit requirements including Transfer Pricing documentation and supporting intercompany support.
- Responsible for producing quarter and year‐end close reporting including local Statutory & Tax requirements
- Overall ownership of the preparation of quarter and year‐end close reporting including co‐ordination of all schedules, reconciliations and reporting packages
- Manage, Co‐ordinate and run annual audit for certain UK legal entities
- Statutory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance and communication of Global and Local accounting policies and procedures, being the lead for communication between Global and the EMEA Controllership team
- Development of the team
- Partner with finance, Global and EMEA Controllership teams, operation leads and project teams to support and implement new initiatives as required
- Drive areas of improvement within current processes with the aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided in a more efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and Disney Minimum Control Standards
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with strong relevant working experience
- Strong educational qualifications
- Experience managing staff - you will have 2 shared reports
- Project Management
- Strong excel skills
- SAP experience preferable
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (Local GAAP, IFRS) with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure