City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Investment Management business based in the City who are growing and expanding their funds are seeking an ambitious recently qualified (0-2 years) ACA Accountant from a practice, ideally mid-tier. The business offers a good opportunity to develop your career with them as the positions includes both reporting and commercial tasks.
To take accounting responsibility for a Fund within the investment management business.
Duties of the Job:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns
To be successfully selected for this role you will be a qualified accountant with experience of fund accounting or be ACA Qualified from practice. You will have good Excel knowledge ideally using existing financial models and be an innovative thinker and not fear challenging financial problems.