£48000 - £52000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
6 months ago
Financial Accountant ACA
I am looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified individual currently working in external audit that wants to move into industry!
This leading private healthcare brand are looking someone ambitious, driven and that has a clear desire to make their first in-house company a success story. With an established Finance team of 6, there are great progression routes in line with growth. The opening for this role has emerged due to an internal promotion.
Duties will include:
- Prepare statutory accounts for all statutory entities that comply with FRS 102
- Co-ordinate external audit process and be key point of contact for the external auditors
- Develop audit and tax packs for completion by the sites to assist with the audit and tax computation process.
- Prepare statutory level tax packs for the external tax advisors ensuring that data is accurate and complete
- Review of tax computations
- Review of ixbrl tagging of statutory accounts
- Develop quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and protocols.
- Development of finance policies.
- Work with hospital and clinic finance teams to improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
- This job description is intended as a guide to the responsibilities of the post holder and is subject to review and amendment as and when necessary.
A salary of up to £50,000 per annum, a range of other benefits and great progression routes are on offer!
If you are looking for your first role in industry, apply below!