City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Investment Management business based in the City who are growing and expanding their funds and therefore need to hire a new Fund Financial Controller. The business offers a good opportunity to develop your career in a firm that provides a broad range of tasks and commercial roles, especially in finance.
To take primary accounting responsibility for a Fund within the investment management business.
Duties of the Job:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns
To be successfully selected for this role you will be an ACA qualified accountant with experience in audit from Big 4/Top 10. You will have good Excel knowledge including using existing financial models and be an innovative thinker and not fear challenging financial problems.