City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
24 days ago
Great opportunity to join a Private Equity business in the City as a Newly Qualified Accountant. This is an excellent position to learn a range of skills within Funds and be close to the front office
The role will suit you if you have recently qualified in Practice (Audit) and have specialised in Private Equity or Financial Services. Alternatively you could have Real Estate clients.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Review and prepare capital call and distribution notices and cash allocation schedules
- Fund level cash monitoring; calculate fund reserves, monitor cash requirements
- Manage Fund level debt facility (drawdowns / repayments / monitoring availability / extensions)
- Oversight of fund administrators' output and evaluate performance against service agreements
- Prepare Fund LTV / LTC calculations and monitor fund leverage levels
- Take responsibility for cash/ treasury management. Monitor sources and uses of funds/ cash requirements. Calculate fund reserves.
- Portfolio Management: quarterly IRR projections process. Maintain fund models and produce sensitivity and scenario analysis for the Portfolio Managers.
- Assist with quarterly fund valuation process, including preparing the gross to net adjustments for real estate investments, and preparing a summary for senior management.
- Assist with Fund's carried interest waterfall model
- Assist Deal team with Fund acquisitions / disposals / restructuring
- Prepare Financial Reporting and other Investor Reporting
You would also get involved with other adhoc projects and produce various ad hoc financial models and report presentations.
To be considered you must be a Newly Qualified ACA Accountant with an excellent academic record and experience in Private Equity or FS. You ideally will have an audit background.