£250 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
This exciting analytically focussed finance role would suit a recently qualified ACA accountant from practice who has had exposure to investment industry clients.
The role is for a leading international investment manager and tou will need to have excellent all-round accounting skills with strong excel and a good eye for detail. In order for your application to be considered, you will have to have had experience of working with investments, either via clients from practice or via directly working for an investment business.
This is an exciting role with one of the most prestigious firms in this field and the successful candidate will gain exposure to the commercial side of the business as well as finance.
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Cashflow reporting and analysis
- Data analysis with Excel
- Accountancy qualification - ideally ACA but others considered.
- Experience of working with / exposure to Investment clients is ESSENTIAL
- Strong Excel skills minimum: vlookup, pivot table, summif
- Strong communication and a good eye for detail
Please apply for more information