Stourbridge, West Midlands
£50000 - £75000 per annum + DY8 2RE
20 days ago
- To develop and maintain the relationship with existing clients and to target new clients from the market place by the effective marketing of current prospects.
- Establish and manage with each client a renewal strategy in accordance with the division's procedures/aims to maximise renewal success.
- Responsibility to ensure that clients are correctly and adequately insured for all of their insurance exposures and that correct advice is given.
- To liaise with Accounts and Claims Handlers to complete all supporting documentation to maintain and achieve client service standards.
- To take ownership of client accounts, resolving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner to avoid credit control, bad debt and insurer reconciliation issues.
- To identify, seek to mitigate and respond appropriately to any conflicts of interest which may arise.
- To support the Division in the achievement of sales targets.
- To be aware of, and to follow at all times, the firm's policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
- To actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- To maintain professional competence by complying at all times with the Training and Competence procedures of the firm.
- To actively seek feedback from clients and respond to feedback received.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to junior staff.
- To undertake all other duties as reasonably required and directed.
- Give a high level of professional advice.
- Undertake project work as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador for us including having a strong LinkedIn profile.
Skill Required - These sit across all roles
- Excellent level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regularly.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent level of negotiation and broking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client and insurers.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client's level of understanding.
- Persuade and influence others.
- Ability to build rapport.