£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client are a Bank, based in the West End of London, who require an Assistant to support their Account Opening & Private Banking teams with the administration, systems, policies and procedures ASAP. (12month FTC)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Available immediately, 1 week maximum (early December start)
- Experience in administration preferably within a High Street Bank
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Provide administrative support for the teams
- Telephone coverage for multiple Executives
- Provide account balances and account statements & account details of clients to employees
- Filing the original account opening documents
- Process timely and accurate reports and develop and maintain electronic files as needed.
- Prepare credit requests and annual reviews of facilities that involve residential finance.
- Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs with Private Banking
- To assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks, whether routine or urgent, and complete successfully and in a timely manner.
- Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates and maintain confidentiality of information.