West London, London
£47000 - £51000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
11 months ago
Our Client a leading Real Estate Investment Management Business in West London is looking for an Accountant to join their Head Office Team. The Accountant will be responsible for the provision of financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support.
Key Responsibilities as Accountant Include:
- Providing financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support
- Ensuring timely month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations; preparation of management reporting
- Being actively involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax
- matters, budgeting and forecasting
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers
- Assisting with the implementation of Group policies, processes and systems
- Business partnering with Asset Management team
- Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives and
- development projects
- Ensuring internal control and compliance.
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Candidate
- good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRSG
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel.