City of London, London
£200.00 - £210.00 per day
about 1 month ago
A diversified property investment and development company is transforming the commercial character of investments and seeking an experienced Senior Property Accountant to manage the financial and management reporting for the portfolio of assets on an interim project basis.
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs.
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments.
- Prepare Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements.
- Provide intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable.
- Contribute to the (interim) audit process, ensuring completion on a timely basis.
Asset Management, Acquisitions & Sales Support
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required.
- Support in monitoring operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance (ACCA is an asset)
- Min 4 years (Accountant level) of work experience in a similar field
- 2 years of real estate exposure needed
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP (IFRS and/or XXX GAAP experience considered as an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications. Yardi Voyager experience