An opportunity has arisen to work for a world leading corporation as an Accountant. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the operations team. This role offers hybrid working.
Under the supervision of the Assistant manager and the support from the Financial Business Partners, to prepare monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts and reports according to other regulation related compliance requirement for commodity trading group companies.
- Daily bank suspense account clearing
- Responsible for daily reconciliations for interfaces from back-office systems to the General Ledger
- Post accounting double entries in SAP system with preparing accurate supporting information
- Prepare monthly management account and the Group consolidation reporting package in accordance with IFRS
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Prepare statutory financial statements including liaison with external/internal auditors
- Support quarterly regulatory reporting under the UK Financial Conduct Authority rules
The successful applicant must have:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Ability to research and interpret IFRS regulations independently
- Basic knowledge of direct and indirect tax
- Experience in a commodity business
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model (2 days office based)