City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
19 days ago
- Rapidly expanding property organisation
- Interim Assignment
- Audit background essential
- state of the art offices based in London
KennedyPearce have partnered with one of the City's leading property groups to source an Interim Accountant to partner with the Divisional Finance manager to manage finances of a portfolio of major assets across the UK.
Our client prides themselves as a leader in the market and manage a multi-billion pound portfolio of retail, office and industrial assets across the country. They promote a forward thinking culture and collaborative culture, which has resulted in this opening within the London team for an outgoing and passionate individual.
- Preparation of the month end workbooks including accruals, reconciliations and other income workbooks in line with IFRS standards.
- Administer the capital expenditure workbook and process including, review of actuals to budget/forecast, accruals.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate detail and explanation of balances.
- Processing of month end adjustments as required
- Manage the calculation of outgoings wash-ups and accruals, forecasted outgoings adjustments and preparation of statements and tenant communications.
- Preparation and rollover of budget workbooks and updating source data
- Provide forecast reports to the Divisional Finance Manager for review, commentary and discussion with the management team.
- Assist with the preparation of extended trade and other reconciliations as required/requested.
- Prepare aged debtors reporting and process adjustments as instructed including provisions and debt write offs.
- Maintain and update process documentation to ensure consistent application and delivery across the portfolio.
- Provide auditors with information as requested.
Requirements for the role
A successful candidate for this role would have the following;
- Strong technical financial accounting skills (preferably Audit background).
- Degree in accounting and finance with 1-2 years post grad experience
- Strong ability to work independently and under pressure
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified or studying