City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Opportunity to join an Insurance Company in Central London and work for a Finance team that has grown and in the last year following growth. The company is vibrant and keen to develop people from within, progression can be at a pace that suits you an your own development goals.
You will be working in the finance team to prepare regulatory returns, including Solvency II (SII) and reporting for Lloyd's and the PRA. You can have full knowledge of SII or have just some experience and be keen to develop. Duties include:
- Production of quarterly SII return (for example QRT)
- Return and reports are submitted to each regulator
- Support the production of Annual Report and Accounts, for example QMA/QMB
- Analytical review of financial information
- Preparation of memos for presentation to the Finance
- Working closely with actuarial, risk, Underwriting and claims teams to ensure that the necessary information is obtained to populate the returns.
- Support the Syndicate Finance Manager on other reporting requirements, audit preparation and projects as required.
You must have worked in Insurance and have some experience in UK GAAP and IFRS.
You can be part qualified, Newly Qualified, QBE or a non studlier. Insurance and ideally Solvency II is most important.