This fast-paced expanding Real Estate business is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator specialist to join its team on a temp to possible permanent basis. The business offer hybrid working and strong career opportunities
This company is a leader in its field and the team is led by a great Manager. This high-volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead on all administration for the Accounts Payable team.
- Drive the Purchase to Pay process from supplier through to payment.
- Supplier statement reconciliations, including full investigation of all discrepancies through to completion.
- Resolve utility bill issues.
- Raise purchase orders on Yardi.
- Key contact for training all colleagues across the business in raising purchase orders.
- Monitor, sort and respond to emails received in the Accounts Payable inbox.
- Take initiative with process improvements, identify issues and trouble shoot to resolution.
- Work efficiently and professionally with colleagues across all business functions.
- Assist with opening and distribution of post including items received into the SharePoint in a timely manner, returning invalid documents to suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Finance is essential.
- AAT or equivalent, or studying for.
- Experience with double bookkeeping.
- Yardi, Oracle, SAP desirable, or similar.