City of London, London
£22000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
- Junior Reconciliations Officer
- CBD location
- Global Company
- Exciting opportunity | Global Media Agency | CBD location | growth & development opportunity.
My client is leading media agency based in London CBD - an excellent opportunity has come available for Accounts Assistant to join their fast pace growing team.
This opportunity will allow you to learn & develop as well as progress your career in the accounting world!
Full mentoring and training will be given.
The Finance Assistant supports the Finance team and is responsible for data entry of all house payables, cab charge reconciliation, completion of credit card reconciliation which also means chasing the higher levels of management for their data to come back. Is responsible for managing the accounts email address. Assists with other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager. Completes invoicing and sets up emails for the Credit Controller to send to clients.
- Assist with quarterly bank audit documents.
- Reconcile all credit card statements and make payments when due or as necessary
- Preparation of reconciled creditors report
- Complete reconciliation of Media Suspense general leger
- Collect reasons of credit card transactions and load into financial system
- Complete supplier and house payments
- Process and pay staff expenses
- Timesheet approval
- Manage Accounts email
- Manage house supplier queries
- Process house supplier invoices and statements
- Complete reconciliations of media supplier invoices and statements within a timely manner
- Assist with adhoc tasks in the finance department as requested.
- Degree in finance / AAT beneficial
- Entry level up to 12 months - 2 years experience ideally in a finance support
- Attention to details - essential
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships - at middle and senior levels
- Reconciliation skills
- The ability to work autonomously to fulfil duties
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the square
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies. Google suite and Mac literate ideal.