City of London, London
£12 - £14 per hour
6 months ago
The Finance Assistant role is a part-time post providing support to the finance team in essential day to day book-keeping functions at a hands-on operational level at this world renowned sporting organisation.
The post-holder will add exceptional value to the Finance team by confidently managing the Purchase to Pay process. We are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and have confidence in managing the purchase to pay process to alleviate workload from our incredibly busy Management Accountant
* Receivables: Raising all sales invoices when due, posting on Focal Point system and ensuring the are authorised in a timely manner and sent on to customers.
* Credit control: Chasing debtors on a regular basis and updating the monthly aged debtors report using Access Dimensions.
* Payables: Processing all purchase invoices and matching to purchase orders using Foal Point Purchasing system.
* Preparing month end suppliers run
* Posting all expenses claims and company credit card expenditure
* Assisting with routine queries during the annual audit
* Sundry admin tasks as assigned by Company Accountant
* Assist in other functional areas if appropriate and agreed with the Company Accountant
* Must be able to take ownership of Receivables and Payables function
* Working in a small but exceptionally busy team
* Ability to cope with varied and multiple day to day demands and queries from suppliers
* Being able to work under considerable pressure and on own initiative e.g. at month-end