City of London, London
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Temp to perm
11 months ago
Growing Managed Service Provider who offers its clients technologically advanced products and services from digital media to cloud and web-based services. Operating with multiple entities, they continue to grow their market share through investments in their technology and their employees.
You possess 1-2 years post graduate experience currently working as an Accounts Assistant. You are actively studying towards an accounting qualification. You want to work as part of collaborative team where you can develop your skills while learning from experienced leaders and senior level stakeholders.
Reporting directly into the Financial Manager the Accounts Assistant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Full Function Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month End Close
- Cash-flow Management
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Intercompany transactions with foreign currency
- Billings and invoicing
- Account reconciliations and allocations