City of London, London
£150 - £170 per day
AF - AA - 327409_1566399299
3 months ago
- 4 years in an administrative accounts, book keeping and/or business administration role
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
- A "can do "positive attitude with attention to detail.
- Produce a high standard of work and professional in decision making
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, takes ownership and accountability
- Punctual, honest and reliable
- A proactive approach to tasks as well as being a team player
- AP and AR data entry, review and reconciliation, including following up with discrepancies in accounts.
- Assisting with the completion of the month end and financial year end accounting functions including: Debtors and Creditors reconciliations, Profit and loss analysis reports, accurately recording incoming and outgoing loan movements and capital gains and losses.
- Develop, maintain and build relationships with company employees, stakeholders, clients and suppliers to continue to develop business opportunities.
- Assisting with the FBT, GST BAS/IAS returns on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assistance and preparation of client tender applications and costings in relation to labour, fixed costs, insurance and overheads.
About the Client:
My client are a dynamic family owned company who provide an extensive range of services. If you are a person who strives to go above and beyond, takes ownership of their role and can offer fresh new ideas, you could be the right person to join the group.