City of London, London
£21000 - £22000 per annum
AF - GR - 2492_1579792088
about 1 year ago
About the business
Outstanding opportunity to commence your career at Graduate level and join a successful and dynamic Media/Marketing company based in the WestEnd.
About the role
The role will be primarily responsible for providing ongoing support for a broad range of clients.
My client foster a supportive team culture, and you will be achieve career progression through continued professional development.
The main responsibilities and duties of the role are:
- Processing monthly client bookkeeping, including bank reconciliation, payroll using a variety of accounting packages.
- Assisting with the preparation of Financial Statementss
- Provide assistance with the preparation of monthly dashboard and management style reports
- Liaising with client
- To manage all treasury relationships, including resolving banking queries.
- Providing help and cover for the rest of the team as and when necessary.
- To reconcile bank accounts monthly, liaising with credit control and purchase ledger teams to resolve reconciling items on a timely basis
Skills and experience
- To be currently studying towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/AAT)
- Numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff across all levels
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot tables and V Look ups
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to use initiative with the confidence to suggest improvements to current procedures
- Interest in the media industry