West End, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a private property company with an existing portfolio containing commercial, retail, and industrial assets. They have a small yet dedicated property team in place to manage the portfolio and the team culture is inclusive, supportive, and fun.
Working closely with the Senior Management Accountant, this position will be maternity cover for 12months.
The Accounts Assistant responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team across Accounts Payable
- Invoice processing
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist with filing and data entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Provide exceptional communication to assist with queries from staff and department stores
- Assist in any ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
Required Experience and Qualification include:
- Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant role
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Property background is a plus
- Exceptional communication - both written and verbal
- Intermediate MS Office Excel skills
The right candidate will have a great positive attitude, a professional outlook and a willingness to learn. They will be able to demonstrate initiate, to work as a team and are driven to succeed in their accounting career.