City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Culture
about 1 month ago
An exciting, progressive role in a Real Estate business has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
The company specialise in commercial real estate in key Central London hubs within thier portfolio.
Duties of the role include:
- Updating cashbook daily, by company, with BACs/Cheque receipts;
- Scanning and banking cheques;
- Preparing journals for funds allocation/correction;
- Investigating unallocated cheques;
- Investigations into payments/receipts as required;
- Daily checking of bank transactions and balances via online banking systems;
- Liaison with the Credit Control, Treasury and other finance teams;
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations;
- Management and ownership of payroll accounting based on data from Group payroll function;
- Review and track use of Company Corp Cards for reporting to Audit Committee;
- Prepare monthly Cash Use Reports and quarterly fixed asset register;
- Preparation of annual financial statements for dormant group companies;
- Assist Group Reporting team with year end reporting reviews and providing support to the auditors.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ideally working towards an accountancy qualification
- Property experience would be preferred but not essential