£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
KennedyPearce are working with a fast growing media company who make video games and create content worldwide. This role reports to the Head of Finance who in turn reports to the CFO. We are looking for a skilled Accounts Assistant to be responsible for the processing of invoices and payments to creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The role will also take on responsibility for aspects of the monthly management
accounts and reporting. The right candidate will receive study support. Hybrid working: 2 days in the office required in Soho.
● Process invoices, expenses and payment runs in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
● Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox. Process and reply to emails received.
● Perform supplier statement reconciliations.
● Communicate with the necessary managers and external parties to ensure invoices are signed off and paid within agreed terms.
● Daily banking.
● Produce and post journals for month end accounts and review postings.
● Assist in production of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and monthly management accounts.
Experience and Skills Requirements
● Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial
● Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
● Experience of assisting with the preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheets.
● High standard or numeracy, data entry and communications skills; with a great eye
● Ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping a high standard of accuracy.
● Proven track record of being proactive, taking initiative and delivering results.