£28000 - £32000 per annum
28 days ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with a retail/ e-commerce company based in London. This role will be 4 days per week in the offic e after probation. Working hours are 9am-5pm. You will report into the Senior Accountant in a small finance team of 4. This role is hands on within a family feel company.
Main duties would include:
- Posting and coding of credit card statements to sage.
- Posting and coding purchase invoices to sage.
- Maintain and post monthly Petty cash.
- Cash reconciliations particularly re the shop cash receipts.
- In conjunction with Vira maintain the purchase and sales ledger.
- Credit control as required on the sales ledger.
- In conjunction with Vira set up the weekly, monthly and ad hoc payment runs.
- Assist with the weekly cashflow & monthly reporting.
- Position would suit a person with some basic accounts experience and who is keen to progress/learn in an interesting and busy environment. A lot of the role is accurate data input so a hard working, diligent person is required more than a formally (part) qualified clerk.
- Eye for detail and ability to cope with repetitive data entry.
- AAT study support (plus exam leave and some flexibility to allow the individual to attend evening classes)
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 23 days at 3 years' service and 25 days at 5 years' service (all plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Generous discount