KennedyPearce are hiring an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a global consultancy business based in London. You must be able to start in January or early February and be able to commit to one year (there is potential for extension).
- Process local and international vendor invoices for the UK Entity
- Weekly payment runs and adhoc urgent same day payments
- Manage petty cash floats
- Intercompany funding payments as required
- Provide information for quarterly VAT returns
- Process Share and Dividend payments through purchase ledger
- Vendor statement reviews and vendor query resolution
- Liaise closely with business on outstanding authorisations and invoices
- Review aged creditors for UK entity monthly
- Posting journals as and when required
- Provide cover for expenses and cash travel advances
System: D365 (experienced desired)
Several years experience in a busy AP function required.