Expanding Organisation seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Based within the Production Accounting team, the Accounts Assistant would require strong attention to detail and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
· Organise, assign, and review bookkeeping & payment runs for film and TV productions
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparation & review of VAT returns
· Liaising with cast agencies, crew, and suppliers on queries
· Collating information for auditors
· Processing Invoices
· Maintaining the company Accounts Payable
· Raising sales invoices
· Updating and maintaining documentation
· Ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this production accounting team you must be truly passionate about numbers with a great eye for detail and process. You will also need to be:
· Good data processing skills
· Organised and able to work under pressure.
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities.
· Computer literate
· Problem solver
Hybrid role and free onsite car parking