Our Client seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an expanding organisation and would suit an Accounts Assistant who has minimum 2 - 4 years plus experience in this type of role.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Post monthly journals.
- Prepare and process transfers and payments.
- Reconcile both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Review, verify and code invoices.
- Upload and match invoices
- Correspond with vendors and clients when requires.
- Ad-hoc projects
Requirements for the Accounts Assistant include:
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge and understanding of general accounts including VAT.
- High attention to detail
- Xero and Excel experience
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits include private medical insurance, pension, life assurance, free parking, discounted gym membership and hybrid working.