City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
My Client a leading Media Company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance in the City. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to study or is currently studying towards an accountancy qualification.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Multi-currency invoicing (primarily Euro/USD/GBP)
- 300 invoices plus per month. Fairly complex invoicing system requiring strict attention detail and accuracy
- Reconciling bank accounts including foreign currencies
- Maintaining customer contract records. Storing all job contracts on the database effectively. These will come through from bookers on a daily basis
- Maintaining ledger; Adding all new information to the system when a new contract has been signed
- Managing the Finance e-mail inbox and auctioning all incoming e-mail as appropriate.
- Assisting with any queries relating to statements and payments
- Assisting with weekly payment run including printing and emailing remittances
- Any ad-hoc tasks as requested
- 6 month's experience minimum in a sales ledger role
- Degree educated (2:1) or above is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Works easily and confidently with numbers
- SAP experience is desirable
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet strict deadlines
If you are immediately available and looking for a new exciting and challenging role - then please apply.