City of London, London
Up to £150 per day
5 months ago
Recent Graduate Accounts Assistant
6 month contract with view to extend
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide financial support to the Finance Manager and Finance Team.
- Maintain accuracy while updating finance ledgers & sub-ledgers.
- Matching purchase orders and statements to invoices from suppliers and process following approval.
- Verifying approvals and account coding while keeping in line with the policies of Therapy Focus
- Reconciliation and posting into the ledger of corporate bank accounts on a daily basis
- Verifying and processing reimbursements to clients and employees.
- Create payment runs for suppliers, within the designated online banking tool, for approval by the appropriate managers according to the authority levels established with the online system.
- Experienced in processing and maintaining entries and accommodations in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- High interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar position
If this sounds like you then apply now!