£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Accounts Assistant (Reconciliation Specialist)
This newly created position would be ideal for someone who has an experienced Accounts Assistant background and is ready to take on a new challenge. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager the Accountant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Invoicing and collecting payments for outstanding debt.
- Obtain approval for supplier invoices and uploading into system.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts and reports
- Preparing month end reports including journals, Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Communicating results with internal and external stakeholders
You are a highly motived, Part-Qualified, Assistant Accountant with the ability to multitask across multiple job functions. You have experience in Financial Accounting and are looking to develop your skill set. You have a can-do attitude and you are willing to complete all aspects of the Accounting and Finance department from basic reconciliations to the full month end reports. You will be able to take control of the entire accounting department and be able to provide accurate reporting for management.