£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading trading firm in the heart of London.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for managing the daily accounting function of Group companies and produce accurate accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Daily preparation of trading journals through IT2 trading system and manual journals through SAP accounting system
* Prepare manual journals for month end accounting treatments
* Accrual/Prepayment and ensure all accounting vouchers are correctly processed and authorised
* Monthly bank reconciliation and balance confirmation
* Ensure month end tasks as per the timetable are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
* Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent)
* AAT qualified or Part-Qualified ACCA
* Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, sumif)
* Experience in using SAP accounting system is an advantage
* Experience gained working in a corporate environment.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational & analytical skills
* Good team player