City of London, London
Up to £150 per day
22 days ago
Accounts Payable Officer
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and an exciting true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing, high-performance team. You will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and have opportunity for the role to be made permanent and quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment? As the Accounts Payable Officer two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.