City of London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum
13 days ago
Our client is a market leader in the media and marketing industry. Separating themselves from competitors and re-establishing themselves in the market. With the advancements they are growing rapidly and provide a challenging and dynamic work environment. They enjoy working together and organise team activities and social events regularly.
End to End Accounts payable opportunity in a fast-paced high-volume environment. Teamwork and multitasking is key. Your key responsibilities are but not limited to;
· Data Entry
· Accounts payable
· Invoice processing
· Invoice Coding
· End of month reporting
· Preparation of weekly and monthly payment runs
· Reconciliation of credit card transactions
· Experience with Xero and Sage preferred but not required
· Handling of queries from suppliers and stakeholders regarding payments
- Two years experience as an Accounts Payable Officer
- Experience working in a team
- Experienced in a high-volume environment.
- You pride yourself on having a strong work ethic
- Strong team player mentality,
- You can communicate clearly and have a strong ability to solve problems and provide high levels of customer service.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and excel skills required(you will be tested on this during the interview)
Only successful applicants will be contacted.