£27000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
about 1 year ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £27000 - £30000
A leading real estate investment firm are looking for an experienced Accoutns Payable to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable will be part of a busy medium sized payables team responsible with all aspects of Accounts Payable functions. Taking ownership of the corporate Accounts Payable process and providing cover for the Fund Accounts Payable process.
The Accounts Payable will be primarily responsible for the processing and payment of invoices and dealing with urgent payment runs on a daily ad-hoc basis.
This high volume role requires a well organised individual who can work quickly and efficiently during busy periods.
- High volume invoice processing (250+ per week)
- Daily urgent payment processing and balance checks
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Monitor team AP Mailbox and deal with query's as they arise
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received (40+ per week)
- Liaising with the Purchase Ledger Manager to ensure the team workflow and processes are managed in a timely manner
- Communicating with Department Managers and external parties to ensure payments, are completed within deadlines
- Assisting other members of the team during peak times
- Experience in high volume accounts payable and multiple currency bank accounts (circa 400)
- Accounting knowledge - basic accounting essential
- Financial Services experience strongly preferred
- Coda/Baseware (Alustra), MRA knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Socialable personality; confident communicator and team player
- Ability to manage own work load and work to tight deadlines
- IT competence