City of London, London, England
£20000 - £27000 per annum
9 months ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £20000 - £26000
A leading international trading firm are looking for an Accounts Payable to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable will be part of a medium sized team responsible with a variety of Accounts Payable functions.
This is a basic checking and processing role and will not suit someone looking to study towards an accountancy qualification.
- Invoice processing
- Reviewing and posting payments
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts
- Monitor team AP Mailbox and deal with query's as they arise
- Set up of new suppliers
- Liaising with the Purchase Ledger Manager to ensure the team workflow and processes are managed in a timely manner
- Communicating with Department Managers and external parties to ensure payments, are completed within deadlines
- Assisting other members of the team during peak times
- A background in Accounts Payable
- Previous experience working in a large company
- Knowledge of SAP - essential
- Sociable personality; confident communicator and team player
- Ability to manage own work load and work to deadlines
- IT competence