£22000 - £24000 per annum
11 months ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £22000 - £24000
A vibrant media firm are looking for an Accounts Payable to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable will be part of a busy finance team responsible with all aspects of the Accounts Payable function.
You will be responsible for helping to deal with the full function within Accounts Payable. You will also be required to act as a contact for supplier queries both via email and phone therefore strong communication skills both verbal and written are essential for this role.
This well rounded role which will require a well organised individual who can work quickly and efficiently during busy periods.
- Medium volume invoice processing
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Reviewing the Accounts Payable inbox moving/replying to emails received within 24 hours of receipt
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Communicating with Department Managers and external parties to ensure payments, are completed within deadlines
- Assisting other members of the team during peak times
- Other ad hoc Accounts Payable projects as requested
- 6 - 12 month accounts payable experience
- Good academic profile
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Sage/Xero/MYOB knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Socialable personality; confident communicator and team player
- Diligent work ethic with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage own work load and work to tight deadlines
- IT competence