City of London, London
£150 - £170 per day
AF - AP - 927_1572966970
12 months ago
My client, a British property developer based in Central London are looking for an Accounts Payable officer to join their team on a Maternity Cover Contract for 12 months.
What You'll Do
As the Accounts Payable Officer, reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager you will:
- Process invoices weekly
- Reconcile supplier statements and liaise with suppliers directly
- Process credit card & petty cash reconciliations
- Enter all invoice data and reconciliations into the accounting system
- Prepare payments runs
- Additional ad hoc duties and tasks as needed for the wider finance team
Why work with us?
- You get to be part of an innovative and fast-growing company!
- You'll be a part of a dynamic team with a focus on team culture and engagement
- A competitive salary will be offered to the lucky candidate
What you've got:
- Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously
- Relationship management skills