£22000 - £25000 per annum + study support
over 1 year ago
Our client is a media advertising business, specialising in rich-media branding formats. They combine a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of every single impression.
They are looking for a skilled accounts assistant to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
The successful candidate will hold a little bit of accounts payable experience already and be able to explain the full AP process in detail when asked.
- Processing invoices in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable inbox. Processing/replying to emails received
- Creating weekly payment BACS processing across 5 territories
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up of new suppliers and updates as/when received
- Communicating with the necessary managers and external parties to ensure invoices are signed off and paid within agreed terms
- Update of banking across 5 territories on a daily basis
- Posting and paying monthly expenses for employees across 5 territories
- Assisting other members of the team during peak times
- Other ad hoc Accounts Payable tasks as requested
- 6 months minimum experienc within Accounts Payable
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferable