City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This role is to join a leaving real estate investment firm in the City of London.
This role is primarily the processing and payment of invoices for the global operations team. The Accounts Payable team consists of six members.
Payments are generally processed via weekly payment run which for corporate is run per country and for the property by fund by bank account (circa 250 runs p/week).
Urgent payments are processed on a daily basis.
- Accounts Payable
- Daily invoice processing through the Alusta system workflow
- Managing Service Now for daily priority invoices for payment
- Daily urgent payment processing and balance checks
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Monitor team AP Mailbox and deal with query's as they arise
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received (circa 40 per week)
- Liaising with the Senior Administrator to ensure the team workflow and processes are managed in a timely manner
- Communicating with Department Managers and external parties to ensure payments, are completed within deadlines
- Assisting other members of the Operations Team during peak times
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required
- Experience in high volume accounts payable and multiple currency bank accounts (circa 400)
- A stable CV with justifiable career movements
- Accounting knowledge - basic accounting essential
- Sociable personality and a team player
- Property experience - important but not essential
- IT competence - essential
- Knowledge of Baseware (Alusta), MRI - preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines