£23000 - £25000 per annum
AF - AP - 2937_1582031633
7 months ago
My client are an innovative and forward-thinking company looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our passionate team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Processing all invoices and credit notes
- Processing staff expenses
- Building monthly payment runs for invoices and staff expenses and processing urgent payments as needed.
- Build good relationships
- Regular communication with members of the executive team and other internal stakeholders to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently
- Checking statements received from suppliers, identifying invoices that are overdue and/or not received and any payments that haven't been allocated by the supplier.
- Processing and reconciling, petty cash requests and foreign currency advances to staff undertaking business travel.
- Working closely with the management accounts team to ensure correct general ledger coding is used on all invoices and expenses
- Preparation of month end journals and reconciliations for general ledger accounts relating to accounts payable, including trade creditors, staff expenses and petty cash.
- Preparation of monthly cost analyses for the Finance Director around the company's internal entertainment and travel spend.
- Good working knowledge of the Accounts Receivable side of Finance to regularly support and provide a high level of cover for the Accounts Receivable.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience in accounts payable
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Positive, hard-working with a can-do attitude