West London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + hybrid working
AP - JN_1634811507
about 1 month ago
Media company based in West London looking for an Accounts Payable dealing primarily in Accounts Payable and P2P.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities as Accounts Payable:
- Providing guidance and support to local Divisions and outsourced business provider on P2P payment policy and processes.
- Management of vendor, intercompany and employee expense payments in relation to BACS and Wire payments for all Divisions
- Run ad hoc reports based on management's requests and perform analysis as required on P2P projects
- Manage accounts payable processes including invoice processing, coding, data entry and payment
- Manage open payables ledgers and ensure balances are accurate and disputes are actioned
- Assist in the bank reconciliation
- Process general journals as required
- Maintaining key supplier relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Two years or more previous experience of working in P2P
- Experience of managing people is desirable
- High standard of communication skills, strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- High level of data entry accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team (cross functional).
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Welcoming and family culture
- Very reputable company
37.5 hours per week. Mon - Fri + hybrid working