West London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dynamic Organisation is currently recruiting a permanent Accounts Payable Assistant to join its team based in West London. Reporting to the Accounts payable supervisor, the role involves supporting the finance team and continually looking to improve on finance processes. The Accounts Payable Assistant will process high volumes of supplier invoices, follow up on approvals and invoice discrepancies and create strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Process large volumes of supplier invoices.
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Carryout supplier statement reconciliations.
- Carryout the new supplier approval and set up process.
- Continually look to improve accounts payable processes.
- Follow up on invoice approval and discrepancies.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to optimise invoice approvals etc.
- Assist Line Manager with ad-hoc duties.
Skills & Qualifications required for the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly excel and excel functions.
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Familiarity with finance software.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to follow company policies.
- Speed and accuracy are essential.