£100 - £130 per day + 'Hybrid Working', 'Pension' and 'Holiday Pay'
AG: L: AP : PFC_1634658082
about 2 months ago
A fantastic job opportunity has arose within a financial services company, where they are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. The financial services company are looking for someone who has both outstanding verbal communication and flawless written communication. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be working closely with colleagues to achieve deadlines and KPI's. Handle high levels of payments and supply accurate financial information on a timely basis and Provide a professional, effective and high standard of service to the business, suppliers and stakeholders.
Responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Collaborate & maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Complete payments run process via Bacs and cheques.
- processing invoices
- Payment and Purchase runs
- Take ownership of Aged Debt and chase Authorisers for approval.
- Management of Expenses processes
- Manage workload in order of priority
- Answer PO queries accordingly
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to resolve queries.
Essential to be successful within Accounts Payable Clerk
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Previous Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk experience within Financial services
- Experience of Purchase Order systems.