City of London, London
£18500 - £25000 per annum
AG: L: AP (MH)_1634659550
3 months ago
An amazing opportunity within the Asset Management Industry has arose as an Accounts Payable Clerk, this role will be assisting the fiance team with working mainly on accounts receivable , billing and resolutions. This Asset management specialist service provide to well-known and emerging teams, helping launch new firms, new funds, and new services.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Clerk
- To raise all invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that all compliance is met
- Proactively and promptly resolve both client and internal issues and queries and communicate clearly internally and externally to ensure all queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with time moves and other ad hoc requests related to the accounts receivable function
- Ensure all contracts and invoicing requirements are understood, facilitating the correct system set-up and processes
- Managing Accounts Receivable inbox alongside other Accounts Assistant within the team
Required experience to be successful with your application for this Accounts Payable Clerk role
- Minimum two year's Accounts Receivables/ Accoounts Payable experience in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and dealing with multi-currencies.
- Experience dealing with high volume of billing and queries on daily basis.
- currently studying AAT/ ACCA / ACA/ CIMA additional studies in accounting and finance
- Salesforce, Workday or Peppermint systems knowledge