Back to jobs
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Global Organisation seeks an experience Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team based in West London. The Accounts Payable Clerk would require SAP experience and good attention to detail.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs.
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
- Working on SAP
The Accounts Payable Clerk would need at least 2 years minimum experience in this area. Been an effective communicator and able to hit the ground running.