Back to jobs
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Our Client seeks an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis The Accounts Payable Clerk would require strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time.
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs.
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received.
- Invoice allocation
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
- Liaising with vendors
The Accounts Payable Clerk would need at least 2 - 4 years minimum experience in this area. A strong communicator and able to hit the ground running.