City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
9 months ago
Accounts Payable Manager
- Manage people, Concur and innovation
- Lead accounts payable and fleet management in this multinational business
This substantial multinational company operates in an industry that continues to grow, and in many ways is protected from adversarial market forces.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead and manage the accounts payable and fleet functions at the London head office. You will lead by example, solve problems and streamline processes.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the accounts payable function
- Lead and mentor a team of four AP Officers.
- Manage the relationship with the external fleet management organisation.
- Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Act as a first point of contact for all matters related to the administration of Concur expense management system.
- Manage all escalated accounts payable queries.
In order to be successful in your application, you will:
- staff leadership experience.
- know Concur well enough to resolve configuration and user issues and train others in the use of Concur.
- have full function accounts payable experience.
- have used an mid to top tier ERP system(ideally SAP).