City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
AF - APM - 3497_1578669461
about 1 year ago
TEMP TO PERM
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading business that has tenured staff for a reason. They value you! You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a growing, high-performance team.
Your primary responsibility is to manage the full function of the AP team, this includes 2 AP Managers beneath you and a team beneath them, you will oversee the full AP function as well as train and develop your team.
You need to be forward-thinking, highly organised with the ability to multi-task. This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an AP role spanning at least three to four years local experience
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel with Great Plains experience
- Management experience
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers and employees.
- Excellent time management skills and eagerness to learn.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook with the ability to think out side the box. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have a high-energy that is infectious to those around you and offer a creative flair to provide innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a great company
- A role that will develop you providing you add value to the team!
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.