£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
SJ - 34_1579772579
2 months ago
A growing and dynamic Retailer in the heart of London has an exciting opening up for an Accounts Payable Manager. This role reports to the Head of Finance and heads up a team of 10.
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you and your team will support the business in timely processing of invoices (stock, overheads & expenses) and payments, maintain excellent supplier relationships and driving efficiency.
· Oversee and manage the Accounts Payable team taking full responsibility for the accuracy of the Stock, Overheads and Expenses ledgers
· Develop and implement robust controls and processes to meet the demands of a rapidly changing business
· Implement weekly and monthly reporting KPIs, ensuring service level agreements are adhered to
· Ensure timely production of financial reconciliations in line with the month end process, including production and review of supplier statement reconciliations
· Ensure the group take advantage of early payment discounts and supplier payment terms are tightly managed
· Support the management accounts team with month end close reporting and analysis as required
· Measure process quality, identify defect root causes, minimise defects and implement change to drive efficiency